1. Your order will only be accepted with full payment for the goods requested. Once we have received your order and accepted full payment a legally binding contract exists between us.
2. We reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason whether or not payment has been made. If we do refuse your order we will notify you and will return your payment to you, by the same method as payment was made to us within 28 days of your order. We will not make any additional payment by way of compensation for the cancelled order.
3. The prices payable for the goods are listed on our web page. You may be asked, under some circumstances, to pay an additional fee for delivery above that shown. All orders will be accepted in pounds sterling only.
4. To cancel your contract with us we must be notified in writing. You do not have to give a reason for cancellation. If the goods have been delivered prior to your cancelling the contract you will not be refunded as the digital service document(s) we have supplied cannot now be withdrawn. We will however refund your payment if no work has been completed on your order and we have your cancellation in writing.
5. We will arrange delivery of the goods ordered by you to the email address given by you at the time of your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order and payment are received. You can expect a minimum lead time of two days for the website work to be completed and four days for Audit analysis. Ownership of the goods becomes yours at the time the goods are electronically delivered to you and are at your risk from that time. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or destruction to any files after their delivery to the given email address.
6. Wherever any communication in writing is made to us, it must be to our address at: Woodview, Main Road, Hemingstone, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP6 9RN.
7. In the event of our failing to supply your order or any delay in doing so or any damage or defect due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control no liability will rest with us. Examples, without limitation, may include strikes, civil commotion, war, terrorism, flood, fire, explosion, accident or Internet system disruption.
8. The contract and these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Law of England and the English courts alone are deemed to hold jurisdiction over any dispute between us.
9. These terms and conditions together with the statements as to the goods made on our website form the basis of our contract with you. No persons acting on our behalf has the authority to vary these terms and conditions and, with the exception of provable fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation we will have no further liability.
Should you consider you have a reason to complain then the complaint must be made in writing, giving full details to the address shown in 6 above giving full details.